Call Center Services
Departmet/Program: Office Management and Secretary/Call Center Services
About the Program: Call Center is the name given to the Communication Centers which interact with the customers, suppliers, and dealers using telephone and all other contact forms (web, fax, etc.). The aim of this program is to train qualified personnel for Call Center Services of various businesses. The graduates can work at different levels of a business; Agent, Team Leader, Supervisor, or Operation Manager. The students are trained about the latest communication and information technologies. Students who successfully complete the program are awarded with the qualification of Associate Degree in Call Center Services. The graduates of the program may apply to various undergraduate programs for a Bachelor’s Degree after getting the sufficient score in the Vertical Transfer Exam.
Work Areas: The graduates of the program can work in outsourcing call center companies and in call center units of various enterprises. Students who graduate from Call Center Services program are primarily interested in the call center units of private banks and financial institutions (tele-sales and tele-marketing services, etc.), call center service units of public institutions and organizations such as municipalities and state-controlled entities. The graduates can also work as supervisors, customer representatives, and operational managers for different enterprises.
Goals of the Program:
- To train qualified personnel who can work at Call Center Services of private and public institutions.
- To train a workforce equipped with the knowledge and skills that can meet the needs of the changing and developing business world.
- To educate students about how to use contemporary techniques and tools required for successful Call Center Services.
- To train the students in necessary communication skills, information technology and vocational foreign language knowledge
- To educate students about the basic official correspondence documents and techniques.
Learning Outcomes: Upon successful completion of this program, the students will be able to;
- Have the basic level of theoretical and practical knowledge (communication, public relations, law, marketing, management, etc.) in the field of Call Center Services.
- Interpret and evaluate the data related to professional area.
- Have professional ethics and responsibility consciousness.
- Take responsibility as a team member for problems encountered or unpredicted in practice.
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal Turkish.
- Have the sufficient level of English language knowledge related to the field.
- Learn legal concepts and fulfill legal responsibilities and duties.
- Develop himsel/herself in customer relationship management by following the contemporary issues related to field.
- Know basic mathematical concepts and use them in problem solving.
The Departments that students can transfer through the Vertical Transfer Exam:
- Public Relations
- Business Administration
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Logistics Management
- Communication Sciences
- Technology and Information Management
- Public Relations and Publicity
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems New Media